Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 75

Thread: Skin Art

  1. #21
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Roger,

    If you rotated the photo once counterclockwise, the armband would look normal. Sorry about that. Some of the links do look like intertwined hearts...a friend also told me that the first time she saw it.

    Thanks!! I am glad you like it. See you around.


    Stephen

  2. #22
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lady Belle, because of your comment about Anne McCaffrey, I checked out one of her books "Nimisha's Ship", I am about 4 chapters in and I am hooked.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Roger,

    Have you started reading Peanuts books too?? (Remember, I have a Snoopy tattoo!!) lol

    Just teasin' you!!!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I grew up reading Penuts comics, I also loved the Royal Guardsmen singing Snoopy Vs The Red Baron986gxi

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog,
    Here's the pic of my leg tattoo that I've been promising. Hopefully it shows up theride033

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice Sportyfan.

  7. #27
    canadarocks
    Guest canadarocks's Avatar

    Post

    I have 2 tattoos... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    smaller
    tattoo

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner ~*Twi*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2001
    Posts
    1,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here are my two Tats
    Aug0907
    rose on my right calf
    Aug0908
    butterfly on my stomach

  9. #29
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Sporty Dude, I'm glad to see that you were finally able to share with us. I think it is an interesting version of a dragon, It kind of reminds me of the Chinese dragons.

    Hello Falling Forever, I'm glad to see you again. Correct me if I'm wrong, Your tattoo is a Pixie, right? Very Nice.


    Twilite, Very nice looking rose & butterfly, I'm surprized there isn't a little dolphin swimming around a wrist or ankle. I'm glad you got your camera working.

    I think it is wonderful that all of you are willing to share your skin art with us.

    take care.

    rOgeR

  10. #30
    canadarocks
    Guest canadarocks's Avatar

    Post

    Pixie/Fairy..pretty much same thing yes [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •